The Luthier’s Blog

Welcome to the Lehmann Guitars blog! I'm Matt (alias: The Maestro) and this blog is a collaboration between me and Bernie Lehmann, guitar maker extraordinaire. Master luthier Bernie Lehmann has been building stringed instruments based on reliable and true models since 1971. I'm lucky enough to know one of the world's greatest guitar makers and this blog is my attempt to share some of his unique craft with you.

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

first post

Hello, my name is Bernie Lehmann. I welcome questions about lutherie or guitars in general. I'll give my best shot at an answer.
Thanks,
Benie Lehmann

6 Comments:

Blogger Maestro said...

I like the blog! I can't wait to see some new and exciting stuff here. You should check out my blog that I just started. Maybe we can get ideas from eachother. Anyhow, check mine out:

maestrotmbg.blogspot.com

-Matt

11:36 AM  
Blogger Maestro said...

How long does it take you to make a guitar?

12:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bernie - this is an AMAZING SITE! I am awestruck by the design and depth. I can't wait to drll in further.

YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Bob Martin

5:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bernie,
how does X-bracing make your guitars stronger?
-Chris R
cnroberts72@hotmail.com

7:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bernie,
I have an old Fender Lead II guitar that a friend wants me to try and fix and refinish. Do you or anyone know how old this is and if it would be worth fixing? It is in pretty rough shape.

Thanks,
George

11:18 AM  
Blogger Jim said...

Hi
Like the look of your guitars.
What are your thoughts on Nut frets? How long does it take to accurately carve the nut with out one?
Jim

7:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web stats