The Luthier’s Blog

Welcome to the Lehmann Guitars blog! I'm Matt (alias: The Maestro) and this blog is a collaboration between me and Bernie Lehmann, guitar maker extraordinaire. Master luthier Bernie Lehmann has been building stringed instruments based on reliable and true models since 1971. I'm lucky enough to know one of the world's greatest guitar makers and this blog is my attempt to share some of his unique craft with you.

Saturday, May 17, 2008

A fresh start!

Well, I haven't been heard from around here for quite some time so I decided to get back to posting regularly. I'm planning on making a few format changes and rededicating myself to making this blog a regular and interesting forum. Anyway, for now you are going to have to be satisfied with this:


Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

It has been a priviledge to know The Legato Luthier for some (many) years and now has granted conversions to the outskirts of his luthier creations-he has molded a new,formally 6 string Grand Concert Stella into a bold,new 12 string creation where no man has gone before without a 10 or more thousand dollar sugested price,which an original Stella,La Scala,Soverign,Galliano et al would fetch.HATS OFF TO BERNIE LEHMANN AND LEHMANN STRINGED INSTRUMENTS!Chris Young

4:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web stats